Lexus required a premium venue to hold a two day promotional event to showcase the Lexus GS300h as the superior choice in the sector through a number of workshops and test drive opportunities.
Each day this complex event saw 100 delegates split into four groups of 25 to complete four workshops including the Vehicle Test Drive, Business Zone, Customer Zone and Style Zone. Space requirements included a main meeting room laid out in cabaret style, three breakout rooms and indoor storage for 40 demonstration vehicles. Venue AV equipment was utilised and additional projectors were supplied by the client. For lunch a delicious two course hot and cold buffet lunch was served and refreshments available throughout the day.
Special requirements included:
- Vehicle to be displayed within main conference room
- Vehicle valeting facilities
- Space to manoeuvre demonstration vehicles in front of the venue and line up in advance of test drives
- Close proximity to a petrol station
- Space to house 40 demonstration vehicles plus parking for 100 delegates
- Access for HGV vehicle transporters
Our client was impressed with the suitability of the venue for each and every element of this complex event.
The event from start to finish went without a hitch and showcased the flexibility of Mythe Barn and the additional on-site facilities here at Mythe Farm.